Antique & Vintage Surfboard and Memorabilia Auction
To Anyone interested in our surfing heritage: You might enjoy seeing some truly rare relics of our surfing past....Enjoy! :)
US VINTAGE SURF AUCTION
Dedicated entirely to antique, vintage and rare surfboards and surfing collectibles.
The upcoming March 19, 2008 auction promises to be the largest vintage surf auction ever.
Some of the astonishing finds already consigned will include an ultra rare 1937 Hawaiian Makaha Hotcurl.
Other vintage surfboards for sale will include
* Turn - of - the -century Hawaiian Alai'a
* Early 1900 plank and a 1920's redwood plank
* 1930's Tom Blake models
* 1940's Bob Simmons balsa Spoon
* 1950s balsa boards by Joe Quigg, Hobie Alter, Dale Velzy and Greg Noll
* Some exceptional mid 1960's model boards by Bing, Weber, Noll, Gordon & Smith, Hobie, Rick, Hansen, Harbour, Chuck Dent, Con, Greek and others.
* 1960's Hawaiian big wave guns by Surfboards Hawaii, Hobie, Interisland and **** Brewer
* Floral & paisley boards from the 60's
* 1970's surfboards will include Lightning Bolt, Mark Richards, classic '70's guns and airbrushed art boards.
Surf art and surfing collectibles
In addition to surfboards we will also be offering antique and rare surf art and surfing collectibles:
* Surf related art dating from the mid 1700's through 1950's
* Beautiful 1920's metal and koa surfer statue
* 30's surfing ceramics
* surf trophies from the 1950's through 1970's including 2 Duke Kahanamoku trophies
* A very rare early 1900's outrigger paddle
* Scarce books by Doc Ball and Tom Blake and others
* Vintage surf clothing
* Ephemera and more.
For inquiries or to have your collectible considered for consignment, USVSA can be reached through the web site USVintageSurfAuction.com or USVSA.com