As far as OBX, why you don't have a 4x4 built for driving on deep sand if you go there remotely often is beyond me. Talk about limiting your access even when the roads are perfect!
Why don't I have a truck that is built for deep sand? Because then I would be limiting my access to vagina, since chicks don't dig pick up trucks. Stop commenting, your an idiot
Tell me again who the idiot is...
eat a 8====>
Erock=funny, also=winner!!! Haha chicks dig pick ups more than your Volvo..
OK, a few things
1) I created an account specifically for the reason to reply to this thread, I don't typically participate in online forums although I do appreciate some of the information they can provide at times....this NOT being one of them
2) Being a local, it's frustrating that certain websites can create unwanted exposure to the beaches I cherish the most. Obviously anybody who knows anything about East Coast surfing understands the significance of surfing in Hatteras. But that doesn't mean that they should create a thread that allows every person new to the sport an inside track to one of the best breaks on the coast. And certainly not when they are immaturely bickering back and forth about things as simple as boots vs. booties and pickup trucks not getting p***y. Some stones are better left unturned for the masses. Let them discover things on there own, there's plenty of info out there.
3) Just going by looking at a handful of your posts (imbetterthanyou). The boys and myself def don't want to surf with you. So if you come down make sure you wear your username on your back so we can pick you out of the crowd. We'll welcome you properly
4) Boots or Booties, dont matter
5) Pickups pull plenty of tail
6) On second thought just don't come down. Hate for you to get trapped down here once the wind starts blowing and the road/ferries get shut down