Jupiter GoPro Sunset - Off my dock a few days ago....
Super easy to do...
- Set your GoPro into Time Lapse Mode (I use a pic every 2 seconds setting)
- In one hour or so, it will take about 2,000 pics
- Delete the first few and last few pics (you're moving the camera around)
- Import the picture folder into Cineform (free from GoPro.com)
- Use Cineform to make the Time-Lapse video (about 2 clicks, then a 15-20 min. processing time)
- Import the Cineform output video into another video processor. I use Adobe Premiere Elements 11 ($99)
- Speed up the video 2x
- Add music of choice...