LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get out & surf

watched all the cams during school watched one guy get a sick barrel i was so bummed i couldnt surf

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy65 View Post
    watched all the cams during school watched one guy get a sick barrel i was so bummed i couldnt surf
    yep.. i know how it feels

[/QUOTE]

You're calling that 5 to 7 ft? More like solid 10 ft faces to me... with a few bigger drops during the peak of the swell.

Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm sitting here in my office wishing to be tucked in to some classic cold NJ barrels, but I can't, have to get some work **** done before the big trip this week. If you're sleeping, wake up and get out there! If you're smoking, put the bong/joint/blunt/batty down and get out there. If you're lazy, go surf than go find a job! hahaha

I'm stoked for Rincon on Friday so it's not so bad, but I really wish I was gruntin into some slabs with the boys today!!!
    hey i also just booked my tickets for rincon im super stoked ,

where u stayin

and if its not your first time going like me , please send some advice..

thanks !!

have a safe fun tri[p

Images
    Everyone kept calling me today asking me where I was at. I woudl tell them where else and i from 10:30 am to 9pm Work ..... Cant wait til the 1st of the year so I will have all my sick , personal and vaction time back for days like this

better waves in NJ than in south africa. 40mph side/offshore wind pattern in effect for the entire summer. f**king bS

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I just posted some photos.... here is an empty one. the photos aren't the best quality, but whatever...
    Is this central or more southern Monmouth?

Daylight savings cant get here fast enough. this 8-5 work stuff sucks!!! we need a good weekend swell, cuz im starting to go crazy, especially when i hear my nonworking friends collecting unemployment tell me how good it is. F that.

Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    Daylight savings cant get here fast enough. this 8-5 work stuff sucks!!! we need a good weekend swell, cuz im starting to go crazy, especially when i hear my nonworking friends collecting unemployment tell me how good it is. F that.
    dude, welcome to life. at least you have a nice paycheck coming in. whenever there is surf and i don't take off, i just spend the day watching ppl get barrels on the camera. it's pretty much torture

pray for weekend waves.
    Last edited by mOtion732; Dec 14, 2010 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    You're calling that 5 to 7 ft? More like solid 10 ft faces to me... with a few bigger drops during the peak of the swell.[/QUOTE]

Wait, are you serious..orr???