LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Get out & surf

  1. #11
    watched all the cams during school watched one guy get a sick barrel i was so bummed i couldnt surf

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Long Beach Township
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy65 View Post
    watched all the cams during school watched one guy get a sick barrel i was so bummed i couldnt surf
    yep.. i know how it feels

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,452
    [/QUOTE]

    You're calling that 5 to 7 ft? More like solid 10 ft faces to me... with a few bigger drops during the peak of the swell.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by LBNJ Local View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm sitting here in my office wishing to be tucked in to some classic cold NJ barrels, but I can't, have to get some work **** done before the big trip this week. If you're sleeping, wake up and get out there! If you're smoking, put the bong/joint/blunt/batty down and get out there. If you're lazy, go surf than go find a job! hahaha

    I'm stoked for Rincon on Friday so it's not so bad, but I really wish I was gruntin into some slabs with the boys today!!!
    hey i also just booked my tickets for rincon im super stoked ,

    where u stayin

    and if its not your first time going like me , please send some advice..

    thanks !!

    have a safe fun tri[p

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,928
    Images
    5
    Everyone kept calling me today asking me where I was at. I woudl tell them where else and i from 10:30 am to 9pm Work ..... Cant wait til the 1st of the year so I will have all my sick , personal and vaction time back for days like this

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,364
    better waves in NJ than in south africa. 40mph side/offshore wind pattern in effect for the entire summer. f**king bS

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Room
    Posts
    904
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I just posted some photos.... here is an empty one. the photos aren't the best quality, but whatever...
    Is this central or more southern Monmouth?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocean City
    Posts
    311
    Daylight savings cant get here fast enough. this 8-5 work stuff sucks!!! we need a good weekend swell, cuz im starting to go crazy, especially when i hear my nonworking friends collecting unemployment tell me how good it is. F that.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    Daylight savings cant get here fast enough. this 8-5 work stuff sucks!!! we need a good weekend swell, cuz im starting to go crazy, especially when i hear my nonworking friends collecting unemployment tell me how good it is. F that.
    dude, welcome to life. at least you have a nice paycheck coming in. whenever there is surf and i don't take off, i just spend the day watching ppl get barrels on the camera. it's pretty much torture

    pray for weekend waves.
    Last edited by mOtion732; Dec 14, 2010 at 01:29 PM.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    You're calling that 5 to 7 ft? More like solid 10 ft faces to me... with a few bigger drops during the peak of the swell.[/QUOTE]

    Wait, are you serious..orr???