LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hyperflex 5/4/3

I have a 5/4/3 HF Flow hooded... got it from wetsuitwearhouse.com. Very diffcult to get on, almost IMPOSSIBLE to take off. Have to stretch it to the absolute limit to get my elbows out of it. Not sure if it is this years or last years though.

Images
    Yeah I would never buy another back zip suit. Too many bad flushes and zippers sliding down over the course of a session. I can't believe they are still making back zip suits.

chest zip is definately worth the money for the winter. and i have the 2010 FLOW, and i love it. super warm and flexible.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Yeah I would never buy another back zip suit. Too many bad flushes and zippers sliding down over the course of a session. I can't believe they are still making back zip suits.
    all i buy are back zips with the batwing pullover design thing and ive never had a lot of flushing and ive never had to fix the zipper in a middle of a session.

the main reason im considering the 4/3 flow in a chest zip is because its moderately priced, i can use it in the spring and fall, and i can undo the zipper to allow some water in on warmer days.

Images
    all i buy are back zips with the batwing pullover design thing and ive never had a lot of flushing and ive never had to fix the zipper in a middle of a session.
    Where are you surfing? If it's New England to Maryland You need a front Zip in my opinion. I hate back zips because of all the crap suits I had growing up. They may be better now but I will never try one again. Even my 3/2 is a chest zip.

Quote Originally Posted by divebomb View Post
    I have a 5/4/3 HF Flow hooded... got it from wetsuitwearhouse.com. Very diffcult to get on, almost IMPOSSIBLE to take off. Have to stretch it to the absolute limit to get my elbows out of it. Not sure if it is this years or last years though.
    i have the same promblem with my rip curl e bomb dont know why like once in it its fits fine not too tight but just getting in it is extremely difficult

Images
    I get in and out of my 5/4/3 flow just fine I am 5'10 175 I know a cpl other guys who have them and have no issues getting in and out

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I get in and out of my 5/4/3 flow just fine I am 5'10 175 I know a cpl other guys who have them and have no issues getting in and out
    im the same weight and height as you. Do you wear a ML? because im gonna order online and im trying to make sure I get the right size.

My Amp is an awsome suit.If I wear a rash guard underneath it makes it a little easier to take it on and off.