LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Driving in the snow

Anyone notice a trend with people driving today because of the snow? Good or Bad or Normal?
    Last edited by Sterling; Dec 16, 2010 at 06:59 PM.

Images
    people suck at driving in the snow. saw like 4 accidents happen right on my way home from our half day of school today

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    the thing is with us southerners is when it snows everyone freaks out and those who drive on snow dont know what theyre doing, which in return cause alot of accidents. like me for instance i know how to drive on snow my parents have taught me how to and i dont wanna drive on snow in the south as people dont know how.

Yep specially with dumb ****s and their mustangs who likes to go fast and try to overtake other cautious drivers.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    left work today, saw 4 accidents within 2 miles. people just cant drive in snow, although granted, it definitely was ice under the sheet of snow.

however, its really fun to throw my e brake on around turns to drift. so much fun, especially in big parking lots. had my fair share of tokyo drifting tonight

frustrated as all hell...took me over an hour to get home...it's a 15 minute drive normally...wtf...did everybody forget how to drive in the snow, you would think after last winter people would know!!!!!!!! I'm just glad I'm home now!

I grew up in North Dakota where driving on snow was second nature. mideasternerrs just freak out or are overconfidant with their vehicles. I've seen lots of 4 wheelers in the ditch because they're overconfidant. I just drive on by with my Ford Fusion and head on up the mountains to ski with no trouble at all. Very scary to drive around here but ice is really the worst part of it. We didnt have as much ice in ND just 6 ft of snow every year.

Images
    people suck.....period

mideasterners?

Images
    This is just a dusting. I saw ppl getting sideways and in the ditch . My Lando has no issues in any terrain so its all good LOL