LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

48th Street OCMD

I saw they did beach replenishment. I don't live in OC all the time so i haven't gotten the chance to see how everything is. My question is: have they destroyed the beach, like is there still a decent sandbar or is it **** now. I saw that the shorebreak isnt there, but like how bad is it. is it still worth surfing there.

Quote Originally Posted by cobtaco223 View Post
    I saw they did beach replenishment. I don't live in OC all the time so i haven't gotten the chance to see how everything is. My question is: have they destroyed the beach, like is there still a decent sandbar or is it **** now. I saw that the shorebreak isnt there, but like how bad is it. is it still worth surfing there.
    nah its def not worth going there and prob wont for another couple of years. id def look in assateague if i were u

Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    nah its def not worth going there and prob wont for another couple of years. id def look in assateague if i were u
    dammit, is indian river still alright? anyone know?

assateagues best

Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    assateagues best
    The vid & the music are completely at odds.

Images
    given the fact that you said "I don't live in oc all the time" that makes you a rich kook tourist. so the answer is NO indian river is never alright. and i know that for a fact

Quote Originally Posted by SoDelLocal View Post
    given the fact that you said "I don't live in oc all the time" that makes you a rich kook tourist. so the answer is NO indian river is never alright. and i know that for a fact
    I live down there in the summer.

Images
    I live down there in the summer.
    again, I say that you are a tourist. owning a beach house that you live in for 3 months does not mean that you "live" some place.