LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: kast

kast

man, i hope thu l8est kast admin posted comez true! that'd b sick! scored sum SICK lefts yesterday! hopin 4 mo uv thu sayme...windz look much liter 2morrow...low tide around 2ish...

lookin uhead @ thu 96hr radiofax i'm seein uh KRAYZEEY strong low d-velopin off thu coast...could b real good 4 thu weekend...still long wayz owt....peace

not being mean, just wondering, do you know how to spell those words and are just spelling them like that because you want to? cause i remember doing that when i was younger, but just wondering. cause ive kinda realized it makes more sense to others if you just spell em the way they're spelled

i dunno i think admin'z bein uh lill overly optimistic abowt thu wrong island 4kast 4 thu rest uv thu week? i'll give it knee-thigh @ low tide. i wish hiz 4kast came true.

i think thu low, albeit huge, iz 2 far north 4 wrong island...thu 96hr radiofax (c above) iz insane, but again, offshore windz may b 2 strong az it passez by us monday/tuezday...
    Last edited by kman; Dec 22, 2010 at 10:07 PM.

type a sentance normally. I dare you. Just one sentence so that we know you have a brain cell up there.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    type a sentance normally. I dare you. Just one sentence so that we know you have a brain cell up there.
    I don't think he knows how......hahaha

how the hell can u read/understand this map?? the only thing i understand is storm and the "H"

reading maps

They are easy, the flags indicate wind speed and direction, the H's L's are highs and lows. The maps are great thanks Kman