LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendJim View Post
    Any song by TOOL. I really feel every one of their albums has surpassed or at least maintained the same high level of consistency as the previous, and it always gets me amped.

FYI: Doesn't anyone on here have a high school education or at least spell check?
    New rule: the first person that spells something wrong in a back and forth opinion loses the debate.

+1 on Tool. Everything they release from Opiate to 10,000 Days is amazing. Opiate, Jerkoff, Undertow, Sober, PrisonSex, Stinkfist, Grudge, Lateralus, Pot, Vicarious. The list can go on forever and the videos are sick too. I have preference to the song Aenema even though it's played heavily. I think Bill Hicks was an amazing comedian and I love how they created this song around his dark comedy. I also loved when Maynard would dress up like a priest and sing Opiate in concerts.

Check out some of the Tool Videos. Stinkfist and PrisonSex are insane.

probably "Why? What? Where?" Rusko troublemaker edit . It makes me want to get to California.

Nine Inch Nails' "Physical" cover is what I use to psych up though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Led Zeppelin:

The closest to legendary is Guns and Roses. Mettalica and sh** like that.
    woah woah woah!!!! do not talk sh** about metallica

Images
    and as of now, my favorite song is a tie between motorbreath and hit the lights by metallica

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendJim View Post
    FYI: Doesn't anyone on here have a high school education or at least spell check?
    New rule: the first person that spells something wrong in a back and forth opinion loses the debate.
    hahaha...good luck my friend... and spell check won't help with h-o-m-o-nym errors like 'their,' 'there' and 'they're'...fight the good fight nonetheless.
    Last edited by spongedude; Jun 1, 2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: this piece of sh!t takes any h-o-m-o word as a slur... fer chrissakes

the world is changing and so is the English language plus its the internet you can say what you want , who has time for proper grammar. dont stop the party we be getting gnarly

Fader by The Temper Trap is my flavor of the week....check it out

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post

+1 on Tool. Everything they release from Opiate to 10,000 Days is amazing. Opiate, Jerkoff, Undertow, Sober, PrisonSex, Stinkfist, Grudge, Lateralus, Pot, Vicarious. The list can go on forever and the videos are sick too. I have preference to the song Aenema even though it's played heavily. I think Bill Hicks was an amazing comedian and I love how they created this song around his dark comedy. I also loved when Maynard would dress up like a priest and sing Opiate in concerts.

Check out some of the Tool Videos. Stinkfist and PrisonSex are insane.

whenever i go lifting and try to get pumped up i do this: turn on parabol for the rest. and as it builds into parabola i start getting super amped and then juice the set haha.

Walking on a dream-empire of the sun

Images
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F-CpE73o2M

When I Grow Up by Fever Ray. Thats a really cool song, i recommend checking it. I also love every song off of The XX's self titled album, most notably the song VCR... that is the greatest album i have ever come across in my entire life.