LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    revolution,live on the roof before the cops pull the plug

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Led Zeppelin: Ramble On

I went back into a big Zeppelin phase recently after coming to the conclusion that music in my lifetmie has been a HUGE disspointment. When we look back at the past 30 years, what do we have? Nirvana. DEAD (barely did any music). Sublime. DEAD.

So really, we have Madonna, Michael Jackson etc? With NO, and i mean NO legendary rock bands....

The closest to legendary is Guns and Roses. Mettalica and sh** like that. Maybe Pearl Jam... But they are nothing in comparison to the old stuff....

So, as a surfer, just download like the top 20 zeppelin songs, put it in your ride and go down the coast... It has such a sick rock and roll vibe. A counter Culture vibe... Just rock and roll.....

So yeah, Zeppelin, but Ramble On specifically.

So for any kids who have not heard this track, just go to youtube, type it in and enjoy the show. Real Rock and roll....
    METALLICA RULES!!!!!!! The great thing about music is... what ever floats your boat.... there never is a wrong answer to what you like. I almost said Metallica seek and destroy, but I went with guerilla radio....both are great choices imo

Quote Originally Posted by diewalrus View Post
    at this moment i'd say the general by dispatch

don't drop just bands or genres, i'm not interested in that. just your one favorite song at the moment.
    Good jam, thanks for posting

Girl, Don't Come Around - Long Miles

Sick up and coming band, kind of like a combination of G Love, Sublime, and Slightly Stoopid. check em out on facebook and itunes

Zach,
    If you think current music is slacking & you dig zep, check out Parlor Mob. They kill it

Images
    the four hoursemen- metallica

Images
    why do I only recognize two band names on this whole thread?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Led Zeppelin: Ramble On

I went back into a big Zeppelin phase recently after coming to the conclusion that music in my lifetmie has been a HUGE disspointment. When we look back at the past 30 years, what do we have? Nirvana. DEAD (barely did any music). Sublime. DEAD.

So really, we have Madonna, Michael Jackson etc? With NO, and i mean NO legendary rock bands....

The closest to legendary is Guns and Roses. Mettalica and sh** like that. Maybe Pearl Jam... But they are nothing in comparison to the old stuff....

So, as a surfer, just download like the top 20 zeppelin songs, put it in your ride and go down the coast... It has such a sick rock and roll vibe. A counter Culture vibe... Just rock and roll.....

So yeah, Zeppelin, but Ramble On specifically.

So for any kids who have not heard this track, just go to youtube, type it in and enjoy the show. Real Rock and roll....
    Barely any? How do you reckon?

kickstart my heart-motley crue

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan stranahan View Post
    kickstart my heart-motley crue
    That song gets me so pumped!