LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Happy Holidays!

Images

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone is having a very good and Happy Holiday!

would be a tad better if i was able to get a god xmas surf... but happy holidays to all

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy65 View Post
    would be a tad better if i was able to get a god xmas surf... but happy holidays to all
    i agree with that. i just got some new K 2.1 and i wanna use them!!

just got new boots and gloves and my bro got a go pro think we are going out more towards low tide

Today was funnn

christmas high tide flat nothing low tide 4ft peelers... tmrw should be good to

Gave it a go today with my 3mm booties and no hood, my head was fine but I felt like my toes were popcicles. I had to get out of the water after 30 mins. I was trying out my 4/3 Xzip the boss gave me for xmas, and it worked perfectly. Now I need to shop around for boots and a hood.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Gave it a go today with my 3mm booties and no hood, my head was fine but I felt like my toes were popcicles. I had to get out of the water after 30 mins. I was trying out my 4/3 Xzip the boss gave me for xmas, and it worked perfectly. Now I need to shop around for boots and a hood.
    what size boot are u?

I'm a size 9. Depending on the brand I may go a little smaller for a snug fit. I own a pair of 3 mil Hyperflex, which worked great for water 50 and above. I found a 5 mil version for 40 bux.

Images
    oh I got a set of size 11 hyperflex 7 mil that I found in CM after a session that I was gonna give to a good home