LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wink Thanks, will do!

I appreciate the advice . Costa sounds good!

I got to surf alone for an hour around noon with my good friend (Before the cavalry came). Anyone else surf? it was pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by CBLACK View Post
    Grain Surfboards Board building class!!! Yeah!!!
    Let me know how you make out on this.Toying with the idea of building a wood board myself.

my girlfriend surprised me with an new xcel chest zip, a bottle of liquor, and Matt Warshaw's The History of Surfing book. Shes a keeper.
    Last edited by leethestud; Dec 26, 2010 at 01:16 AM.

Images
    I got a Tide Clock for the house , a Classic Bing Advertisement metal Sign, a Couple hoodies one was the new rip curl hoodie with the headphones build in the draw strings, a pair of navy blue classic vans (zephyr style) shoes, Dark Fall on DVD and a cpl hats

a wave tribe fin wallet (big enough to hold log fins & pockets smaller enough to hold thruster fins)
    a back-up hang-goose for those double session days...no putting on a wet wetsuit for me!
    a renewal of my surfer's journal subscription (which was initially gift last year)
    a 35mm nikon nikonos 4-A waterproof camera (this is prob. the gift that's stoking me out the most this year...can't wait to get my hands on some 35mm film & get learning how to use this thing! still love my 3000D dslr, but film holds a special place in my heart!)
    a batch of my aunt's special oatmeal raisin cookies
    & a solo log session at mid-day

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    a solo log session at mid-day
    Thats the one thing I couldnt swing today , Too manny ppl to visit hopefully tomorrow a snow session with be recived

8. I got some new K 2.1 I am hoping to use them soon.

santa brought us some snow....like the most ive seen in vb in my lifetime. grant i'm only 22 but holy poo poo it's like a foot deep!

A 4 day trip to Australia consisting of snorkeling, fishing, hiking, & EPIC whitewater rafting during cyclone rains. Spent most of the time in the topical mountains so no surf ....but when I returned home my local spot was still holding headhigh waves from the cyclone swell so I guess some surf was had as well.