LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    While the mini-sim was a present to myself, I got a Griffin Felix Modfish (ordered), some 7mm Xcel booties, a Viper remote start for the Suburban & a AAA membership for the next time I break down in the Outer Banks!

Images
    A go pro waterproof cam. saweet.

My brother got me a Swellinfo t-shirt. He knows me too well

Images
    hookers!!!!!!

Images
    a GPS, so I dont get lost at every jug handle in new jersey.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    While the mini-sim was a present to myself, I got a Griffin Felix Modfish (ordered), some 7mm Xcel booties, a Viper remote start for the Suburban & a AAA membership for the next time I break down in the Outer Banks!
    This was with my dad, but I left the keys in the trunk and the doors were locked... as soon as I shut the trunk I knew I was boned... 1 AAA man later and we drove down from the motel in Avon to check out out how Hatteras was fairing. Victory a sea for three days and it finally got good the morning before we left.

btw ^ the AAA membership thing reminded me of this... has absolutely nothing to do with my Christmas... carry on.

Zach your wife is a good woman. But if you got a surfboard, surf trip or wetsuit for XMAS you rich nigg@z have too much money. I got Dark Fall for XMAS and i'm not complaining. I also received socks for XMAS. Yes, i am a hater.

SLADE.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by terra-firma intolerant View Post
    This was with my dad, but I left the keys in the trunk and the doors were locked... as soon as I shut the trunk I knew I was boned... 1 AAA man later and we drove down from the motel in Avon to check out out how Hatteras was fairing. Victory a sea for three days and it finally got good the morning before we left.

btw ^ the AAA membership thing reminded me of this... has absolutely nothing to do with my Christmas... carry on.
    AAA its amazing. it has helped my family in so much need, it has also become a big joke with me and my friends family. but no matter what you never leave home without your AAA membership card.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Slade View Post
    Zach your wife is a good woman. But if you got a surfboard, surf trip or wetsuit for XMAS you rich nigg@z have too much money. I got Dark Fall for XMAS and i'm not complaining. I also received socks for XMAS. Yes, i am a hater.SLADE.
    dude i got socks too. but i also got a new wetsuit and new bootie and gloves but thats all i got from santa claus.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    dude i got socks too. but i also got a new wetsuit and new bootie and gloves but thats all i got from santa claus.
    I got some nice socks for chritsmas, literally the first time I've ever had legit socks... so my feet are flying high right now