1. Make the 6 foot rock drop mt biking.
2. Get a new house.
3. Move up another belt in kenpo
4. Hang out with the kids more.
5. Hopefully get the stoke back cause I've got about zero interest in surfing right now.
1. Receive accurate surf reports from websites that compile & project surf reports as their raison d'etre.
2. Surf. It's just surfing: fun &... uh, more fun.
Pls, doooodes: refrain from mystical magical dolphin stoked raves.
3. See some actual surf reportage from Lee the Stuff that does not involve only VB.
4. Surf Barbados. Oh wait; that's January.
5. Surf Asia. Oh wait; that's February.
6. Surf Nicaragua. Oh wait, I just sold my property on the Pacific side.
7. Surf Virginia Beach. Oh wait, waves there rarely happen.
8. Retire early, way before 45 y.o., & not work again. Oh wait, that's 2011.
JUST KIDDN....sort of.
please dont smear my name in your duschery , yankee.
1.Stop *****ing about the forecast and learn the fudge factor
3. I dont post surf reports- so thats a little confusing
4-6. no one cares dude.
7. its ok, there are a 1000 of you in vb already. Just make sure you stay at first street.
8. me too, well not 2011, but yeah.