LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Carver Skateboard

Yo, thinking about getting a carver skateboard with my x-mas money. The one that i've been looking at and would fit me I think the best is the 34inch greenroom model.Give me some feedback about the skateboard, also do these carver skate boards really feel like your surfing???

Happy new year, and festivas to the rest of us

Get one. Seriously, I've tried carving on all different types of boards, and nothing comes close (except the Snakeboard, but those take much time to master; also those 'x-skate' trucks were pretty sick but I think they don't make them anymore; but these top the x-skate ones by far). You will hop right on this thing and have a blast immediately (very user-friendly). Great workout for when there's no surf and I feel that it's definitely improved my surfing. As far as size, you'll be able to do tighter turns with the shorter Carver, but I've tried a longer one and they're fun too for cruising long distances without pushing at all.

Everyone who's tried mine wants one (I have the 29 in. model I think?). Hope this helps. Peace.

Get a Flexdeck 29". Its a bit pricey but the deck has alot more flex. The deck is made of compressed fiberglass. It flexes through your turns and creates drive. Had a carver, it is nice but not even close. It is definately sidewalk surfing. You can get on the thing and dont even have to push just use your hips like you do when you are surfing and you will start building speed.Its the best set up ive ever ridden. I will warn you they are hard to get but its cause they are awesome.

Its actually spelled Flexdex. Kinda important.sorry bout that

Images
    I tired Knox's model and I liked it they got one in Woodys that you can Demo they are way better than a sector 9 or anything else its like surfing on asphalt

How much does a Flexdeck cost? Do you guys think a 34inch carver is to big, I kind of want a in between one that can cruise and do some turns.

Happy festivas to the rest of us

Images
    i got the carver 34" greenroom in october, its sick. really feels like surfing, you dont have to push at all just pump. i ride it on banks and in ditches mostly and just carve some hard slashes and pump around. it has really helped my backside i think because i was never comfortable surfing backside until i got the carver and rode some left hand banks on it.

i would say definitely get one, i got mine used for a really good price and got some harder wheels for it cause the guy didnt have the stock wheels but it works perfectly cause i can get it to slide on real hard slashes like youre blowing the fins out.

if you wanna save some $ on one check out craigslist, ebay, and the classified section on silverfishlongboarding.com

Ok thanks man, I think im definetly geting one

Quote Originally Posted by 420 View Post
    Get a Flexdeck 29.
    Do not get a flexdex. I hate those things, really heavy and the flex isn't as great as it's made out to be.