LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snow

Trains are cancelled which means I'm nit going to work. Gonna shovel out and hope for an outgoing tide session around 2 in mon cty. We got hammered w snow like 2 ft w crazy drifts

in spring lake, nj we have 2-3 feet with 10 foot drifts in some places.

anyone check it in monmouth county? cams look pretty good

Images
    Yeah, cams look good, with empty peaks 'cause noone can get to it...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Yeah, cams look good, with empty peaks 'cause noone can get to it...
    check the OCNJ cam looked good but knee to waist isnt worth driving up there from CM maybe in the afternoon if the wind lets up it will get a bit bigger

None of the side streets are plowed here I have a solid 2 &1/2 foot of snow down my whole street almost. I dug my walkway out and let the Lando run for a bit and locked my diffs and plowed my own trail around the block and they back into the driveway

It too me and my two teenage boys two and a half hours to dig out my truck today. Insane. I'm 6' plus and there were shoulder high drifts in my driveway. Lost power at about 10pm last night and still no juice. Luckily, I have a generator, so I have heat, hot water, computer and TV. The surf is not calling me right now. Looking maybe waist high and nearly blown out. Maybe a couple Irish coffees and I'll drag out the log this aft...