LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AI autopsy

Images

AI autopsy

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ma...delayed_51196/

This pisses me off. Camping in his front yard just to get a story? Give me a break, leave the Irons alone. I don't care how he died. He's still a legend and one of my favorite all time surfers. People are so simple...

Sounds like there is some dirty laundry in the results

I had already assumed he accidentally OD'd trying to get through the night. It's doubtful that a man in his early thirties would die from Dengue. Far more likely he took too much of something (methadone or sleeping pills?) to try to deal with the extreme pain/discomfort of a second bout with Dengue. I don't really see how this would even tarnish his memory if it turned out to be true. Think Watergate... the cover up is almost always more damaging than the original act...

Images
    what a total fu*king nightmare his wife must be going through right now. I hope she can capitalize somehow on all this media coverage and have all the money she deserves to raise her child.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    what a total fu*king nightmare his wife must be going through right now. I hope she can capitalize somehow on all this media coverage and have all the money she deserves to raise her child.
    AI's manager set up a trust fund for the child and everyone can donate to it. heres the link to the espn article about it but in it is a link to fannings website and on his website it give you details on how to donate.

http://sports.espn.go.com/action/sur...ory?id=5952238

Sorry to sound jaded, but what a fing disgrace having people donate money to a fund for the child of a high profile athlete like Andy Irons. Hundreds of children are left fatherless a day in far dire circumstances than this. And if Billabong had any sort of compasion, they should pony up the support for this family for the rest of their lives considering the income Andy generated for them throughout his career.

I think it's in amazingly poor taste to have set this thing up in the first place.

MYOB <i think your post is in poor taste, troll>

Skegg Leggs makes a really good point , They guy was a legend and it is a true tragedy, but at the same time millions of kids all over the world grow up fatherless no body is donating sums of money towards their cause i guess it goes back to the sliver-spoon

Quote Originally Posted by skeglegs View Post
    sorry to sound jaded, but what a fing disgrace having people donate money to a fund for the child of a high profile athlete like andy irons. Hundreds of children are left fatherless a day in far dire circumstances than this. And if billabong had any sort of compasion, they should pony up the support for this family for the rest of their lives considering the income andy generated for them throughout his career.

I think it's in amazingly poor taste to have set this thing up in the first place.
    true....

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    Sorry to sound jaded, but what a fing disgrace having people donate money to a fund for the child of a high profile athlete like Andy Irons. Hundreds of children are left fatherless a day in far dire circumstances than this. And if Billabong had any sort of compasion, they should pony up the support for this family for the rest of their lives considering the income Andy generated for them throughout his career.

im not trying to piss anyone off but to me it seems like billabong is helping andys wife and kid, so is volcom and bruce. but then all the surfers are wanting to help them since andy was such an inspiration to all of surfing. so its great that the surfing community is helping the irons family in this need.

so you gotta think of it that the surfing community is helping a fallen brothers family.