LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Corona Ad

Corona Ad

The one in the top bar that expands when your mouse goes over it. Website is great, the ad is annoying and sucks.

there's a couple ads up top that are so clever...force you to look by being so close to the forecasts and dropping down over it if you breathe near them...totally annoying

Images
    i love how the ads at the top are always bigger than the actual "Swellinfo- It's All Swell" logo. makes it look like corona or puma owns the site

yea it annouys me so much cant stand the add, but have to make money somehow

I dont mind having ads on the website. Its just how it expands so easily and all the time.

That is a very annoying ad, I will drink Negra for life now!

Images
    Ya, I totally agree. These ads suck and are really annoying. I am going to work on getting these removed. My apologies for not acting on this sooner. I want to take care of this by the end of the upcoming week - but hopefully sooner.

Cool. Glad were on the same page.

Cool. thankyou for getting rid of it. Very annoying. Good add but shouldnt be dominating this great website. Happy New Year and may Swell keep getting better and better.