LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: winter trip

Went to Jamaica once. Not a fan. I won't go back. There are better surf destinations in the Carib than Jamaica.

Has anyone been to Barbados? That place looks insane from the pictures I've seen. Is it consistent?

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Went to Jamaica once. Not a fan. I won't go back. There are better surf destinations in the Carib than Jamaica.
    what didnt you like about it? where did you stay? i was thinking about tenting at jamnesia surfcamp or whatever it is called and renting a car and just driving up and dwon to the different breaks.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by rideacarr View Post
    also, has anyone ever been to Jamaica, the east side of the island? I was looking on surfline travel guide and it looks like a couple beaches can be promising there. also it is cheaaaap which is a good thing. flights into kingston(east side of the island) are super expensive from newark around 1100 round trip.flying into Montego Bay is around 400 round trip, but 83 miles from the east side of the island. driving there may be sketchy and dangerous. what do you guys think, jamaica?
    dude all i can say is if you go there watch out man cuz everyone will ask you if you wanna buy some weed. now if you do smoke weed than yeah you could buy some, plus i heard that the weed down there is really good.