LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: OCNJ Surf Shops

OCNJ Surf Shops

I'm going thru ocnj on Tuesday and Id like to check out some shops. Im looking for a bonzer or something similar. Anybody know of any core shops that carry lots of boards - like Bing, christenson or other brands not just shortboards.

Images
    IN OCNJ you got Heritage which is off of 9th street on west ave , Surfer Supplies, 31st street and Asbury , and 7th steet surf shop on Asbury ave.

Heritage sells Bing , Wynn, and a cpl other brands, I dont know what the other 2 stores carry far as boards its been a while since I have been in them to look at boards

Heritage

Heritage had a bonzer on their used rack last week

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 609ER View Post
    Heritage had a bonzer on their used rack last week
    if it was a wynn it could be njsurfer42's its a real sweet board

yeah

Yeah it was that wynn I've seen on here some time back

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    IN OCNJ you got Heritage which is off of 9th street on west ave , Surfer Supplies, 31st street and Asbury , and 7th steet surf shop on Asbury ave.
    Its definitely worth checking out all 3 shops. Heritage also has a ton of vintage boards on display. Before you leave stop at Rojo's Tacos at 6th & Ocean - you won't be sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    Its definitely worth checking out all 3 shops. Heritage also has a ton of vintage boards on display. Before you leave stop at Rojo's Tacos at 6th & Ocean - you won't be sorry.
    rojo's tacos is the ****. i am a devout 7th street shopper.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    if it was a wynn it could be njsurfer42's its a real sweet board

yep...that's my board. i guess the home it found was a temporary one. it's back on the market & on the used rack at the oc heritage.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think the bonzer ur talking about is more of a shortboard than what I'm looking for but I'm gonna check it out. I've never been to ocnj and I like checking out new shops so I'm looking forward to my trip.

Thanks again, John

Surfer Supplies stocks bonzers by the Campbell brothers...http://www.surferssupplies.com/boards/bonzer_page1.html