LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Jersey

Dirty Jersey

Anyone local (609, 856, 201, 973) traveling to some better locales soon? I'm going nowhere...just wanted to vicariously dream about leaving.

Images
    I wish after the past couple weeks of flatness im about ready to shoot myself

NJ's been good to me, haha but these past few days have blown no doubt. Looks like it will be like this for the rest of the week but you can't always have it how you want

Barbados... but not till spring break. VT for a long weekend between then and now gives me something to look forward to during these long, dark, boring winter months.

yeah man, im in the same boat... but far out on the horizon (September) im going to the Mentawais Islands- boat trip. thats the only thing getting me through these winter months... and a couple snowboard day trips.

Images
    I was planning a trip to either DR or PR in Mid Feb but I dont know if i can still go. My township has decided that they are gonna run city water threw my part of town and they are forcing everyone to hook up . Cost 1600 to the township and 500 for the plumber to do the actuall hook up . Kinda sucks so I gotta wait and see how much I got left in my tax return between that and getting 2 boards shaped I gotta see whats left in the til

Starting to plan a trip to Ecuador in mid-Feb.

Playa Negra

Costa on Saturday. I'm already having trouble falling asleep. Super stoked

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Barbados... but not till spring break. VT for a long weekend between then and now gives me something to look forward to during these long, dark, boring winter months.
    I just went to Barbados in November. It was my first time in the Caribbean and I loved it. I don't surf, I bodyboard, but I still went to check out the Soup Bowl in Bathsheba. While we were there the Bowl was pretty choppy but they were still having a surf competition. I brought my board and fins and managed to spend 2 days in the water at the Crane Bay resort. I went looking for a decent break and Crane Bay was the best I could find.

Oh, and if you guys don't know about http://www.cheapcaribbean.com/, now you do.

oahu in march for my birthday week. the surf is nothing too special there, but it's always rideable. my buddies are going to rincon puerto rico, and they are spending 6 weeks there starting next week. they go every year, and spend 6 weeks. i'm jealous cause i never been there, but it looks pretty brutal!