LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirty Jersey

Oahu on Monday to visit my brother... We have a 4 day camping trip planned on the North Shore and I'm super stoked. Though I'm probably going to be the palest guy in all of Hawaii haha.

whitefish, montana and fernie, bc for some serious powder

Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    oahu in march for my birthday week. the surf is nothing too special there, but it's always rideable. my buddies are going to rincon puerto rico, and they are spending 6 weeks there starting next week. they go every year, and spend 6 weeks. i'm jealous cause i never been there, but it looks pretty brutal!
    how are they pulling off 6 weeks?

I'll be doing Thailand.....about a year from now.....so I'm exicted

Barbados next week for 7 days.....Can't wait to get outta the mid-Atlantic bone-chill & into the sweet heat. Used miles for first class seats through MIA to BGI & same on the return. And AA only charges for one board if you treat the agent right.

Been working out hard. Stoked for waves. Soup, Duppies, South Point, west side......that island ALWAYS has something going on at one of the breaks. Also planning a tasting tour of the best rum production facility in the world, oh yeah. Mt Gay rum is the best in the world; sippin' smoothness at the production factory & then a few more at a local rum shack with locals on a couple afternoons when we're surfed out.

Coming up: February is Thailand trip. Not sure if surf's up there. Leaving boards home, actually. The country has so much going on in other aspects. Again, utilized miles to get lie-flat pod in first class on ANA & Air Thai.
    I love to fly when it's like that. Combined with Asian hotness FA's waiting on me non-stop, life is damn good.

cali cali fornia

California for 2-3 weeks in may...i"m buying a one way ticket and staying out there until I run out of money. yes, this is all i have to look forward to. i'm about to kill myself if I don't surf soon.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Barbados next week for 7 days.....Can't wait to get outta the mid-Atlantic bone-chill & into the sweet heat. Used miles for first class seats through MIA to BGI & same on the return. And AA only charges for one board if you treat the agent right.

Been working out hard. Stoked for waves. Soup, Duppies, South Point, west side......that island ALWAYS has something going on at one of the breaks. Also planning a tasting tour of the best rum production facility in the world, oh yeah. Mt Gay rum is the best in the world; sippin' smoothness at the production factory & then a few more at a local rum shack with locals on a couple afternoons when we're surfed out.

Coming up: February is Thailand trip. Not sure if surf's up there. Leaving boards home, actually. The country has so much going on in other aspects. Again, utilized miles to get lie-flat pod in first class on ANA & Air Thai.
    I love to fly when it's like that. Combined with Asian hotness FA's waiting on me non-stop, life is damn good.
    There are so many good waves on the west-side if a huge NorEaster is pushing off the US. I got married at Batts Rock and surfed at least 20 named waves there and a few that locals showed me...

North Point is something else if you can catch it and have the balls to go down the cliff behind the old hotel and surf....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    February is Thailand trip. Not sure if surf's up there. Leaving boards home, actually. The country has so much going on in other aspects.
    Diving in Thailand that time of year is world class. Watch out for the chicks...the thing in your pants they are after is not what they say.