LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    wrong the east coast is always pumping look at wblivesurf.com tomorrow. if your not happy with the east coast then move dont complain about it on a website the waves arnt pretty pathetic you are pathetic. complaining is not going to do anything do something about it, all this cold water bs just stop 3 or 4 degrees is not going to kill you you need a 4.3 anyway just man up and use it.

instead of posting on the forum read a book.

dude brooo i agree with surfocmd. yalls beeeein kooks. quit kookin n shredd.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by surfocmd View Post
    wrong the east coast is always pumping look at wblivesurf.com tomorrow. if your not happy with the east coast then move dont complain about it on a website the waves arnt pretty pathetic you are pathetic. complaining is not going to do anything do something about it, all this cold water bs just stop 3 or 4 degrees is not going to kill you you need a 4.3 anyway just man up and use it.

instead of posting on the forum read a book.
    You may want to consider "Stand Up" comedy...that's hilarious. I'm sure your mom is also proud of your grammar, diggin' ditches may be in your future but you'll have plenty of time to surf...I'm so proud of ya. lol

surfocmd,

shut up. just shut the f*** up
    It's not whining, it's a fact. The gulf has the least consistent amount of surf in the country, and the east coast comes in second. I don't about any of you but I'll take thinner crowds over consistency ANYTIME. Go ahead and move to the west coast, that's one less person in the water I have to worry about. It's nothing to see a hundred head out in the line up. Personally, I'm good on that.

i think the eastcoast produces much happier surfers- we don't get as much and appreciate how good it is when it does get good! wether it be great thigh high longboard waves or something much more up to par... just don't get it as much as anyone would like

Quote Originally Posted by beagleagle View Post
    i think the eastcoast produces much happier surfers- we don't get as much and appreciate how good it is when it does get good! wether it be great thigh high longboard waves or something much more up to par... just don't get it as much as anyone would like
    Exactly. The prolonged flat spells are frustrating winter and summer...we just have to deal with it.