LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surfmovies.org

Images

Surfmovies.org

Anyone ever use this site to download surf movies???

Images
    I have. But i just got netflix 2 days ago. I plug my tv up to my computer and surround sound.
    I can watch any movie for 10 bucks a month its awesome.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    i use torrents and piratebay,org

Images
    Just figured since it was free there had to be some sort of issue with it . Only thing I didnt like is that most of the files are RAR type and when you hit download it take u to another site

Images
    sweet link! I bought yoga for surfers 1 and 2 a few years ago and have since lost both discs. Just downloaded both of them from that site. I never knew about the site at all. There are tons more movies im gonna grab too. All the drive thrus... Nice!

The yoga for surfers 3 is a bad link, but hey, its all free.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    i use torrents and piratebay,org
    These are individual .rar files though. Looks like its not torrents. Still probably isnt legal, but its not a torrent.

Images
    yeah I downloaded a Knife RAR file opener free online and it converts them so u can veiw them . Still pretty sweet site I found them through facebook and was pretty leary on the site but I decide to give it a go. Thing I gotta do I figure out how to burn them on to DVD's so I can watch them on my tv

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    yeah I downloaded a Knife RAR file opener free online and it converts them so u can veiw them . Still pretty sweet site I found them through facebook and was pretty leary on the site but I decide to give it a go. Thing I gotta do I figure out how to burn them on to DVD's so I can watch them on my tv
    winrar is a free tool for that compression. Its the industry standard...

As far as DVDs. If you have a DVD burner, download ashampoo or one of the neros, and they will burn right to a blank DVD..

If you have a CD burner, you can still turn them into videos. Just use ashampoo or nero and excecute the option called "BURN A VIDEO CD"

It will then play in any standard DVD player made post 2000ish.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    winrar is a free tool for that compression. Its the industry standard...

As far as DVDs. If you have a DVD burner, download ashampoo or one of the neros, and they will burn right to a blank DVD..

If you have a CD burner, you can still turn them into videos. Just use ashampoo or nero and excecute the option called "BURN A VIDEO CD"

It will then play in any standard DVD player made post 2000ish.
    Yeah I tried to burn them threw my burner and it would work but when I went to put them in my DVD player it would say disc error

I am using Fujifilm DVD-R they are 120 min 4.7gb So I thought I had the wrong DVD's

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I tried to burn them threw my burner and it would work but when I went to put them in my DVD player it would say disc error

I am using Fujifilm DVD-R they are 120 min 4.7gb So I thought I had the wrong DVD's
    If you put the DVD in your computer and it auto-plays as a DVD, then it is correct. Like I said, certain older model DVD players do not read DVDs...

But if you have a newer DVD player, then you most likely made a mistake when burning it. Maybe you burned it as "data" or just "video" instead of DVD video... not sure what you used to do it. But its probably one of those 2 things.