LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surfmovies.org

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    If you put the DVD in your computer and it auto-plays as a DVD, then it is correct. Like I said, certain older model DVD players do not read DVDs...

But if you have a newer DVD player, then you most likely made a mistake when burning it. Maybe you burned it as "data" or just "video" instead of DVD video... not sure what you used to do it. But its probably one of those 2 things.
    went to my videos libary and clicked the movie to highlight it and then clicked the burn button. after that I clicked windows dvd player and it had 2 icon one with the info of the movie and one was the video it self so I clicked the video cause it would let me use the icon took me to those too. I thing is didnt encode the disc so I am trying it agian

Images
    I've never tried to burn a movie with the standard windows media software. It usually gives me issues. Like when it rips CDs, it rips them to a windows format....

Trust me, you should download an aftermarket burning tool. The new Nero and Ashampoo stuff is insanely good. I mean, its soooo easy to use. It burns all .avi and other formats directly to DVD formats....

So, snoop around on the net and see what you can find for free. I know that its hard to get a cracked copy of nero these days, so ashampoo or something simliar is very easy. If you can find a download for it, it will work for ever. I burn a new DVD like every 2 days or so on my laptop. It still takes like 3 hours, but hey... its better than buying sh**! Good luck...

PM me if you need any info on where to find that kind of stuff.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    i use torrents and piratebay,org

Images
    winrar is a free tool for that compression. Its the industry standard...

As far as DVDs. If you have a DVD burner, download ashampoo or one of the neros, and they will burn right to a blank DVD..

If you have a CD burner, you can still turn them into videos. Just use ashampoo or nero and excecute the option called "BURN A VIDEO CD"

It will then play in any standard DVD player made post 2000ish.
    screw burning videos. Just use deamon tools and save to a hard drive.

Images
    check it out
    Attached Images Attached Images

It has been around for awhile -- great for accessing some of the older, hard to get surf movies. Depending upon your individual setup you can run directly from your PC via HDMI or USB thumb drive. Verizon FioS you can run off your desktop using a special media manager. You may also need to download a utility to run some of the vidos (DIVDX or something like that?).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    It has been around for awhile -- great for accessing some of the older, hard to get surf movies. Depending upon your individual setup you can run directly from your PC via HDMI or USB thumb drive. Verizon FioS you can run off your desktop using a special media manager. You may also need to download a utility to run some of the vidos (DIVDX or something like that?).
    I have a new HD flat screen in my bedroom, and ive been hooking my laptop up to it via HDMI to stream video etc... The video is perfect HD quality, but I can't get the sound to work. Ive googled it a bunch and corrected the settings. But I would really love to figure it out. HDMI is great.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    check it out
    thats sick...did you get them all from thepiratebay? im assuming so because they have the [SURF] in front of them like most on that site.

just downloaded a fly in the champagne from surfmovies.org. sick post, gotta love free stuff!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    thats sick...did you get them all from thepiratebay? im assuming so because they have the [SURF] in front of them like most on that site.

just downloaded a fly in the champagne from surfmovies.org. sick post, gotta love free stuff!
    oh, none of it is mine

Images
    I have a new HD flat screen in my bedroom, and ive been hooking my laptop up to it via HDMI to stream video etc... The video is perfect HD quality, but I can't get the sound to work. Ive googled it a bunch and corrected the settings. But I would really love to figure it out. HDMI is great.
    I was in the same boat. Here's the answer:

You need a male to male audio cable.
    http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2

Plug into laptop Headphone jack, and your HDFS should have one somewhere.