LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Wanted FunBoard/Beginner Board

I found a board for myself, but one of my friends has taken interest to the idea of surfing so I told him I'd help him find a good beginner board.

Anything under $200 is good

We'll come get it if its in NJ
    Thanks

yeah for beginner funboard is good if you will want to eventually go shortboard. If not, longboard is great for chill days. Does he want softtop or something? to start out on

I would say he's pretty open to anything at this point.
    He would take a soft top, but its not a must.

The most important thing is the price.

Being jobless teenagers makes for a low budget hahaha

I have a 7'4 kechele pug performer that is a good starter board....it's a little beat up, but I could sell it to you guys for $150....let me know...if you need pics or anything just let me know

I can also post them on here, so you can get an honest opinion from the guys on the forum...

Yeah man that would be awesome thanks.

Definately interested

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tibu35 View Post
    I have a 7'4 kechele pug performer that is a good starter board....it's a little beat up, but I could sell it to you guys for $150....let me know...if you need pics or anything just let me know
    Pug Performer is actually a sick board....super light weight (trippy how light it is for it's size) and high performance hence the name. My wife has one...(which she doesn't use) so I do on small summer days. The thing could easily be used on overhead days...I just haven't never tried it. Usually just stick to my 6'1".

Great board though. You will not be disappointed.

SpeedFreak

How much were you thinking on that board?

Quote Originally Posted by zaniac07 View Post
    I found a board for myself, but one of my friends has taken interest to the idea of surfing so I told him I'd help him find a good beginner board.

Anything under $200 is good

We'll come get it if its in NJ
    Thanks
    I have a 7'6 NSP epoxy funboard which is very durable and can take a beating. It's in practically brand new condition.

Wife tried surfing but it didn't pan out. The board has only been used 2 times. I'm in Southern Monmouth County. PM me if interested.