LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard surf

Blizzard surf

Anyone up for thigh high blizzard surf tomorrow???

If it's thigh high I'll be all over it. Unfortunately I don't think we'll even get a bump. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm gonna check...

if you guys can find out a spot with clean/ semi clean waves, and post it here that wud be great, although its looking widespread choppy conditions

Does anyone remember that blizzard swell we got back in Dec 09? That Sunday dawn patrol was overhead+ and absolutely truckin. Just 2 people at Lincoln. Waist high snow drifts on the boardwalk.

To date, that is my all time favorite surf session. East coast blizzards forever!

Worst. Yeer. Ever...

****'s gunnuh pass us rite by only with strong offshorez wut's nu? same ole shhit

Wed
    NW winds 20 to 25 kt with gusts up to 40 kt. Seas 4 to 7 ft. Snow...mainly in the morning. Vsby 1 nm or less...increasing to 1 to 3 nm in the afternoon.
    Wed Night
    NW winds 20 to 25 kt with gusts up to 30 kt. Seas 4 to 6 ft.
    Thu
    NW winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts up to 30 kt. Seas 3 to 5 ft.

supa fun SD thismornin! soooooo cleen! reeports here wood b like "waist-chest epic! git owt there!" rofl....
    http://www.surfinside.com/SurfShop/S...ate=01/11/2011

Images
    uhhhhh I was hoping to ski into demo is there was any swell. Hope the cams at gilgo work tomorrow am

When ever we get a big ass storm the waves are choppy and unrideable.... Is it just me or does this always happen

anyone risking life and limb to score thigh high choppy surf 2day?? pics if you score