LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Why did the birds die

So, in Southern LA and ARK, thousands of birds died on new years eve...

People are citing "trauma to the breast area" as potential cause of death.... which was not the C.O.D., but actually the trauma from them hitting the ground....

Everyone needs to google "Corexit" .... (It will be a good read for surfers of the SE and gulf coast)

As surfers, we should all connect the dots on this one, but hopefully i am wrong... And we should also be aware that this chemical has already been released all over the gulf coast within the last year... Numbers are cited on Wiki.

Coicnidence? I think not.... I am not one for consipracy theories, but man, I have been watching this one closely, cause it defies logic.

Lightening striking? Fire works???? BS.

They said that when scientists reported to the scene after they were all dead, there were STILL birds falling from the sky, hours later... yet in the media, they cite lightening, hail or fireworks... No no no.... If that were the case, they would have all fallen at once. Not over and over throughout the course of hours.

Birds travel in flocks. They obviously all had access to the same water supply in transit.... Somewhere off the gulf coast im sure.

I would assume, a massive flock of migrating birds all stopped off the refuel at a water supply, most likely tainted with corexit, and in flight, minutes later, they die...

Lets all wait and see.... But I cannot locigally accept the explanation of lightening striking, and birds falling from the sky in following hours.
    Last edited by zach619; Jan 14, 2011 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    So, in Southern LA and ARK, thousands of birds died on new years eve...

People are citing "trauma to the breast area" as potential cause of death.... which was not the C.O.D., but actually the trauma from them hitting the ground....

Everyone needs to google "Corexit" .... (It will be a good read for surfers of the SE and gulf coast)

As surfers, we should all connect the dots on this one, but hopefully i am wrong... And we should also be aware that this chemical has already been released all over the gulf coast within the last year... Numbers are cited on Wiki.

Coicnidence? I think not.... I am not one for consipracy theories, but man, I have been watching this one closely, cause it defies logic.

Lightening striking? Fire works???? BS.

They said that when scientists reported to the scene after they were all dead, there were STILL birds falling from the sky, hours later... yet in the media, they cite lightening, hail or fireworks... No no no.... If that were the case, they would have all fallen at once. Not over and over throughout the course of hours.

Birds travel in flocks. They obviously all had access to the same water supply in transit.... Somewhere off the gulf coast im sure.

I would assume, a massive flock of migrating birds all stopped off the refuel at a water supply, most likely tainted with corexit, and in flight, minutes later, they die...

Lets all wait and see.... But I cannot locigally accept the explanation of lightening striking, and birds falling from the sky in following hours.
    Who cares.....If they didn't use that then people would be b!tching about the oil so it's a no win. What group is putting this out there to scare up your money this time?????

I'm preTTY sure they can't handle any more of these flat spells

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Who cares.....If they didn't use that then people would be b!tching about the oil so it's a no win. What group is putting this out there to scare up your money this time?????
    You've got this one nailed!

Images

The end is neigh

According to Rev. Harold Camping, the end will be here this May 21st, 2011. At least that's what my 82 year old mother-in-law tells me. Anybody for a big day-after party?

Images
    Who says you have to accept logic? I blame the aliens

all the signs say "dont feed the birds", duhhh they died of starvation!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    So, in Southern LA and ARK, thousands of birds died on new years eve....
    Zach,

What the Arkansas case is not as the worse case scenario; thankfully its not the highly contagious Bird Flu (H5n1) that has worried Biologist due to out breaks in Europe and Asia. All Flyways (Pacific Central, Mississippi and Atlantic Flyways) do host migrations and lateral migrations of waterfowl and non waterfowl species alike beyond its borders and territories and any/all sudden deaths are dissected fairly quickly. They monitor and test birds here on the Eastern Shore (as all Flyways) so if an outbreak did occur the poultry industry could be in peril as bird flu is quickly transferable from wild to domestic species and vice versa. So as the bird flies its spreads ................
    Last edited by goofy footer; Jan 14, 2011 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goofy footer View Post
    Zach,

It seems the Arkansas and So Cal cases are isolated unrelated incidents. Thankfully its NOT the highly contagious Bird Flu (H5n1) that has worried Biologist due to out breaks in Europe and Asia. Since California (Pacific Flyway) does host migrations and lateral migrations from western Alaska and beyond its borders any/all sudden deaths are dissected fairly quickly. They monitor and test birds here on the Eastern Shore (California too) so if an outbreak did occur the poultry industry would be in peril as bird flu is quickly transferable from wild to domestic species and vice versa. So as the bird flies its spreads ................

It's not Arkansas and California, it's LA (as in louisianna). Which changes alot. They are both in a concentrated area that would have exposure to chemicals in the Gulf.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMMAN View Post
    It's not Arkansas and California, it's LA (as in louisianna). Which changes alot. They are both in a concentrated area that would have exposure to chemicals in the Gulf.
    You're right, Louisiana like California host millions of migrating species of birds in a concentrated area which would be cause for alarm of cross specie contamination. The Arkansas case was specie specific even if the or gins are environmentally linked. Just sayin, if environmental causes did equal bird flu type epidemic you would have multiple and continued die offs which are not evident in these cases. If these die offs were contagious to other species of birds you would see effort to contain the affected area.
    Mad Cow, CWD's and H5N1 deceases are under constant monitoring by Federal and State Agencies to avoid domistic, wildlife and human exposure yet some die offs are
    acts of nature and shouldn't be cause of panic yet some will exploit the event.
    Last edited by goofy footer; Jan 14, 2011 at 05:23 PM.