LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    [QUOTE=oceanisnotasbigaswethink;85815]Check out this...
    [url]http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&t=h&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=2035523780133865 91017.000499242a91932911f5d[/url

Interesting map.Obviously something is going on.

if the mass die-off was caused by chemicals or even "aliens"(haha), why was it ONLY Red-winged Blackbirds? there are hundreds of species of birds in that area but only one species was affected? Too bad it wasnt humans that died, i like birds a lot more than i like any of you idiots. if 2012 is the end of the world it cant come fast enough

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Who cares.....If they didn't use that then people would be b!tching about the oil so it's a no win. What group is putting this out there to scare up your money this time?????

I would suggest you Google the term "dispersant" . The majority of the oil(hydrocarbons) have been broken down into smaller constituent parts by a toxic chemical.That means that the oil from the BP spill is still contained within the Gulf. This concept isn't a left wing conspiracy, just simple chemistry.. As for the mass birds deaths; this scenario happens more frequently than the majority of the public is aware of. I personally haven't seen any association between the Gulf pollution and the current deaths in AR. It is more likely many factors including pollution or a pathogen which contributed to the mass deaths.
    Last edited by andrewk529; Jan 17, 2011 at 10:24 PM.

Images

Aliens

I don't know any aliens or anything but however far an alien race may have developed its system of science, it would still be governed by logic because these rules of validity seem to me universal.
    Ya I'd agree that they will still be governed by logic, I'm just saying you don't have to buy into it as the true answer may not seem logical. At any rate, I say "blame the aliens" out of simplicity as the true cause may not be clear cut and it's easy to blame what we don't understand. There have been a multitude of reasonings posted here, the Mayan calendar, chemicals from the BP oil spill cleanup, government testing new weapons, poles shifting, etc (all of which can be framed in a logical way, except maybe the Mayan thing). Apparently though, these mass die offs are not that uncommon and can occur quite frequently, and this makes sense when you consider that animal populations are more susceptible to environmental stresses than us humans who can just fire up the furnace. So I say "blame the aliens" in jest, but really just suspect the weather to be the main culprit. It is winter after all....

4G internet towers. C'mon people unplug and get back to reality.