LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    contact brian from greenlight surf supply. Just a shot in the dark but he could probably point you in the right direction.

OK, I never followed up, you guys still have those boards? I'll recycle them for you.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    iv been keeping a "grave yard" of all my old boards and its becoming boarder-line hoarding. QUOTE]
    I know its a long shot but any Old "Con" Butterfly's or Skip Frye "Wings" ?

Images
    yeah, im not the martha stewart type, and most vb groms are riding firewires and their mommies drive range rovers. That would be an easy answer if i lived in indo or something. Could i cut it up and put in a city recycling bin?
    ****, id take a free board ANy day.. or you should def re do them

there is a guy who sells his shapes out of Eastern Lines in Belmar, his name is "cashmere" (spelling may be incorrect) He takes broken boards recycles them and shapes new boards out of leftover foam. Im pretty sure he gives $20 a board...

Worth a shot if you have a lot of them.

Images
    His name is Casimier. He goes by JacksonJim on either this or the Localswell.com site. Website: http://casimiersurfboards.com/
    Last edited by Exit98Surf; Feb 1, 2011 at 10:55 PM.

Images
    can you post some pics?

Now we are getting places. let me go through em this weekend and ill PM you with some pics.

I sent you a pm

I ended up painting them and hanging them in the garage . Ill get some pics up later

Hi dear am newbie here and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfil my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!
    brisbane timber suppliers