LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: surf update

in the winter i keep a log on the conditions and stuff and last january we had waves new years day which was really fun, and then it went completely flat until martin luther king day, on the 18th. and then we had a few days at the end of the month. so both years it has sucked but this is ridiculous. there is more swell in the gulf than we hav here. hopefuly it will pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    January has been funnn here in nj !!!
    no it hasnt.

It looks like here in ocmd were getting a nice windwell next week, around tuesday... but really i wont be there so there better be some sort of swell next weekend when i can actually make it

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cobtaco223 View Post
    no it hasnt.
    Sarcasm's a big thing nowadays.

positive vs negative

Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    Trying to be positive - I think its the calm before the storm.
    so i like your thinking. perhaps we will get a massive storm that will undo the beach replenishment mess that ruined the good sand bars. here is to excellent epic surf on the east coast! i know, who wants to organize a gypsy road trip to follow surf? guess i will get it started. lets go!

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirl12 View Post
    so i like your thinking. perhaps we will get a massive storm that will undo the beach replenishment mess that ruined the good sand bars. here is to excellent epic surf on the east coast! i know, who wants to organize a gypsy road trip to follow surf? guess i will get it started. lets go!
    that happened to bethany beach last year, so maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    Sarcasm's a big thing nowadays.
    no its not

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cobtaco223 View Post
    that happened to bethany beach last year, so maybe...
    Sand is being pumped in Bethany Beach as we speak...they are currently working near the south end of the boardwalk heading N

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Sand is being pumped in Bethany Beach as we speak...they are currently working near the south end of the boardwalk heading N
    Really???? hopefully they wont do that with Indian River Inlet, or else the only surf spot i know of will be assateague..