LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: archives

archives

Is there a log of the surf forecast for certain dates? like i could see january last year, in some archive? any help is appreciated, thanks

Images
    A couple members keep detailed logs. Where ya at?

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    A couple members keep detailed logs. Where ya at?
    places around OCMD is where i surf

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cobtaco223 View Post
    Is there a log of the surf forecast for certain dates? like i could see january last year, in some archive? any help is appreciated, thanks
    Like some others on here i keep a journal and mostly surf OCMD.

Picture in OCMD from last January 1, 2010:

Then basically flat until the January 18th when we had a swell that was a little bigger.
    Last edited by mitchell; Jan 15, 2011 at 07:05 PM.

is february usually better than january? cause im really hoping it is

is february usually better than january? cause im really hoping it is
    i think last year it was. at least in jersey. i remember march was good last year too. i had some good sets late in the winter. i had a good session on st patricks day too i think it was. i even hit up delaware one day across the ferry, and was one of two guys out it was fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    i think last year it was. at least in jersey. i remember march was good last year too. i had some good sets late in the winter. i had a good session on st patricks day too i think it was. i even hit up delaware one day across the ferry, and was one of two guys out it was fun times.
    Yeah thats the advantage of winter surfing, nobody out there. I'm really hoping that there will be some good swells into spring and stuff

http://magicseaweed.com/historic-for...php?spotId=395

Any date, any time