Images

check out the pooper on the chick at the top of the page

Russian Mail Order Brides LOL

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Russian Mail Order Brides LOL

hahahaha oh MATT JOHNSON, how i enjoy your posts

You do realize that that is a virus taking over the advertisements right? thats just for your computer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cobtaco223 View Post
    You do realize that that is a virus taking over the advertisements right? thats just for your computer
    not just for my computer I thought that at first use my wife laptop it pops up on hers too. Plus I dont click any of the link those spammer post last week

not just for my computer I thought that at first use my wife laptop it pops up on hers too. Plus I dont click any of the link those spammer post last week
    Yeah.....uhhh.....Matt? He's right. I just bought a scope for my son's Ruger .22 and it's advertising the same site from which I bought it, so apparently, it's reading the cookies of where your computer's have been and putting it on the screen.

Russian mail order brides, huh?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray F. View Post
    Yeah.....uhhh.....Matt? He's right. I just bought a scope for my son's Ruger .22 and it's advertising the same site from which I bought it, so apparently, it's reading the cookies of where your computer's have been and putting it on the screen.

Russian mail order brides, huh?
    Nah I have been on few sites today Facebook, this site , NYNJ surf and yahoo, and I was one wetsuit warehouse also

I did click the add but it was there prior to me clicking on it . I will erase all my cookies and offline content and history and run a virus scan

Images
    i think the ads are based on your searches or what you have been viewing lately.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    i think the ads are based on your searches or what you have been viewing lately.
    If that was the case then i would see Xcel adds and 1930 Ford Pick up advertisments. I dont see it anymore so I guess its gone

If that was the case then i would see Xcel adds and 1930 Ford Pick up advertisments. I dont see it anymore so I guess its gone
    Xcel, Ford Pick up, and Russian Mail order brieds

Images
    unless one of the site I was looking at Xcel's had a bug in it that the only way I could have gotten it. Cleared my cookies , ran a virus scan and all is well . It hasnt show up at the top of the page anymore