LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here is a ?

Images
    I hate my 5' 10 al merrick fishcuit sometimes. But love it others. Not to go off topic but what would cause this?

Quote Originally Posted by CM-Surf View Post
    I bought some 6-1 Lost Mayhem board a few years back that I absolutely hate. I force myself to use it at low tide or on ****ty days just hoping I will like it someday. But sadly I dont like how it feels when it paddles, it rides well but that doesn't help when I feel bad paddling it. It's not like it is even to big/small for me since I have other boards similar to it.
    You wanna sell it?
    I may be buying

When surf tech came out with the Tufflite and the craze was on to get one of these wonder boards I was talked into getting a 9'6" G&S Noserider knockoff. $900.00 for the biggest turd I ever owned. Fortunately they were hot at the time and I lost only $200.00. The guy I sold it to had it for 3 weeks and he also sold it.
    Last edited by Recycled Surfer; Jan 18, 2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    I hate my 5' 10 al merrick fishcuit sometimes. But love it others. Not to go off topic but what would cause this?

first thought is using it in the wrong conditions. i've heard that board doesn't like rough/choppy conditions.

that said, my turn...

6'2" ci red beauty. may have been a bit small for me, but it was super tracky & was really hard to turn.

when i push the limits and order custom too thick,thin,long,short,wide,narrow;but that's how i get closer to my ideal dimensions and narrow it down

Images
    Your right. Now that i think about it.

I've found that I actually like my surfboards more that I buy at a surfshop rather than custom ordering. I don't think I just suck at ordering boards, Because i do put a lot of time with my orders, I guess I expect more or something. Worse board I ever had: 5'8 Ezera ez-1. Weird cuz my favorite board of all time was a 5'6 Ezera ez-1