LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Eddie 2011

ian walsh is probably out there. oh and they only run the eddie if its 20+. they aid it was too inconsistent today.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    they aid it was too inconsistent today.
    thanks. Can't really watch it work, and definitely can't listen to it

It looks like Surfline is letting non-premium members view the Waimea HD cam. It won't load on my comp. though

some dude on a bodyboard just towed into a big one. My droid can not send any of these large files out here for some reason, keeps giving me all different errors? if i have to ill connect to my laptop

Images
    what time does the event start EST?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i was so sad today when i got a text alert from quiksilver saying it was called off.

some pictures of jaws today. will try and figure out how to upload the video
    Attached Images Attached Images

Boo. I saw that swell earlier this week as it was passing through the FSM... 12ft. (3 to 4 x overhead) easily the largest waves I have ever seen in person and sucking every bit of water of the reefs. Heavy. I can't imagine adding 1000 or so miles of fetch to it and have it breaking on reefs that can actually handle the size...all that and no Eddie...boo

how's the swell showing in other spots? is everything maxed or can you find some surf for normal humans

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    some pictures of jaws today. will try and figure out how to upload the video

that's amazing. thanks for the share. Why didn't you paddle out?