LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tuesday swell

Images

tuesday swell

well i still have a slight fever, aches, and tender lymph nodes in my groin. I have a dr's appointment at 11:30am, and hopefully i'll be surfing by 1pm...screw this illness.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    well i still have a slight fever, aches, and tender lymph nodes in my groin. I have a dr's appointment at 11:30am, and hopefully i'll be surfing by 1pm...screw this illness.
    post in the thread about how it was... i wanna know, cause i cant go for this one. hopefully that saturday swell comes back..

Have to work sun up to sun down today. gonna miss it too. sucks. frothing hard

ill be out this afternoon somewhere in vb. Ill try to snap off a few pics afterwards for you'z guyz, eh!

Talking

The jetty & the structure look nice on the cams. Nobody out at 8:15 am. I'm gonna hit it.

woke up with a fever, no school or surf for me. fml

Images
    i gotta work noon to 8:30pm all week . i cant take off today cause i wont get paid for the holiday

Go figure... I had almost a 4-day weekend with the holiday, and it was nothing but flat goodness. Now that I have to go back to work, it looks mighty fun from the cams. I want to break something now.

Images
    since it now gets dark at about 5:10, I should be able to get an hour in... Glad the forecast is showing clean for this afternoon now.

i dont think the wind will go off shore that early in monmouth county...

I think the call is dawn patrol tomorrow.

(maybe i'm just saying that bc i can't hit it tonight)