LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Fun swell in VB today

If you are like me & stuck at work at least watch the cams, and torture yourslef when you can, it looks super fun at first street right now at 5:00 pm!

yeah... i've been watching that cam. It's looked pretty good most of the afternoon...but so crowded! Seen some guys blatantly drop in on each other.

Hopefully some leftovers tomorrow morning. I decided that I'll be "sick" tomorrow.

Smile

It was a nice break from the flat spell. I think the sections at 1st St were more makable than North End, where the offshore winds made it interesting. For all of the size, your timing had to be on to get into the drop and once on it, there wasn't a lot of push.

With all that said, I'd take it over flatness, anyday!!!!

I surfed the pier today. She was cold but well worth it! Took the pics right before dark. Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by leethestud; Jan 18, 2011 at 11:28 PM.

Images
    Yeeeeewww that loooksss fun !^^

Nice!

Perrty! Thanks for the pics, man... if my new freaking wetsuit wasn't scheduled to get here until tomorrow night, I'd be out there!

Is that the pier near 15th st? I had one of my best days of '10 on the left side of that pier...

talking s#it

I was gonna say VB was probably ****ty but nice pics and OCMD looked about the same during early- mid afternoon. 4-6 ft and dumpy but some really good rights and lefts if you don't mind 38 degree water.

sweet pix. work sux. glad somebody got some...

yeah. s-turns in va was going off!