LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by AWsurf View Post
    yeah. s-turns in va was going off!
    What time were you there? I was there at about 1 till around 3 and it was goin off.

I was the dude with the wetsuit

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I surfed the pier today. She was cold but well worth it! Took the pics right before dark. Enjoy.
    **** man... Looks like I was surfing he wrong pier... 62nd was fun, but that looks like it was a fair bit better...

Northender Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    **** man... Looks like I was surfing he wrong pier... 62nd was fun, but that looks like it was a fair bit better...
    i was at 62!

Nice photos... makes me miss home. Trips and exotic locations are cool but in my opinion NOTHING beats scoring at home especially when you do it while others can't or won't. Made all the more sweet by the photographic evidence. Thanks Lee.

Images
    I surfed Pendelton for a hour or so before heading to 1st street. Got there around 10 or so and every wave coming off the rocks was a pitchy heavy little mini-slab barrel. Alot of skill out there. Frustrating for me, left my mojo and hood at the house. Just thankful to get out finally!

glad you like. Here's another. Check out this round ass barrel!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sweet pics Lee!

Dang... it looked like it was a fun day to be out! I was stuck working.

How cold was it out there (scale of 1-10) and what were you wearing? I haven't been out since November.

Quote Originally Posted by EinVB View Post
    How cold was it out there (scale of 1-10) and what were you wearing? I haven't been out since November.
    Its actually been a little warmer this week, yesterday was not bad
    4/3 boots hood gloves you know

had to work yesterday but made it out this morning. not quite like lee's pics, but still some fun rides. and nothing like having a break all to yourself.