LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twinnie!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    sick looking board! stringerless? hard to tell... & i thought you were getting a twin? you went twinzer? b. wynn has got me thinking about twinzers after our last chat. i can ride those dims...if it actually is a twinzer, we may need to meet up!

you're stoked! good one!
    No it has a stringer but it real hard to seen. If you wanna try it let me know after I pop its cherry your more than welcome to give it a try

Sweet board, Matt! I wish I could get on something that small.
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Its a Retro Twin Fin. Twinnies , Twinzer didnt know there was a differnce between the 2.
    Twinzers have smaller (and greater canted) fins in front of the drive fins. Sounds like you're going with straight up keels. Nice!

Images
    couple better pics

that is a sick looking board, matt. i'd definitely be up for giving it a go once you break her in a bit.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    that is a sick looking board, matt. i'd definitely be up for giving it a go once you break her in a bit.
    Kool like I said your more than welcome too. I went over the Heritage Sunday and checked out the rasta keels on the tree I am gonna give them a go and compare them to the T1's

6. Thanks for the love brother. Stay stoked.

Matt - I'm not sure what I like better...the retro board or the retro mustache in the picture on the dresser. Regardless, enjoy the new stick!

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Kool like I said your more than welcome too. I went over the Heritage Sunday and checked out the rasta keels on the tree I am gonna give them a go and compare them to the T1's
    right on...must've missed you. enjoy the rasta's. i think the vector foil on them will give you a bit more lift & drive.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsup View Post
    Matt - I'm not sure what I like better...the retro board or the retro mustache in the picture on the dresser. Regardless, enjoy the new stick!
    Yeah I took second place in a Carlos Santanna look a like contest