LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your stoked!

15k and a couch to sleep on $400 a month is epic. Plenty of money to survie on until you can find a paycheck. Pay your friends 2 months rent off the top then find you a part time night gig to keep some cash flow in your pcocket so you dont blow thru your wad, then surf!!!!!!!!
    I am extremely jealous, but wouldnt trade my family for anything, but i wish i had that sort of freedom. Keep us informed on how it goes for ya Scobes!

Im working on developing a website so i can post videos and pictures. If i ever put down the pipe and get motivated ill be sure to post the link.

As for now buy this surfboard - its a STEAL at $150

Images
    when/where are you heading west?

when you going east?

Well Zach when you headed east, arent you headed this way once the baby is born?

Zach,
    May 18, Just outside pacific beach in the clairemont area. the street is off of balboa in a nice neighborhood.

Email me: scobeyville_ent@yahoo.com I tried to pm you but you cant accept any cuz its full. I want you to show me that wave in your avatar

Images
    $400 a month for a couch? I guess prices are higher out there huh? Maybe it's a good start.

Board looks sweet but what did you do to that track pad bro?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Zach,
    May 18, Just outside pacific beach in the clairemont area. the street is off of balboa in a nice neighborhood.

Email me: scobeyville_ent@yahoo.com I tried to pm you but you cant accept any cuz its full. I want you to show me that wave in your avatar
    I will clear out my box.

You will be living about 5 miles from the avatar spot, so we will for sure go hit that up! I look forward to another compadre from the midatlantic!

I actually fly home to baltimore for our baby shower on may 18th, but I return to SD on May 22ndish. See you soon.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushwood View Post
    Well Zach when you headed east, arent you headed this way once the baby is born?
    Its a work in progress. We have some family "supposedly" on board for a coastal re-location with us if we move back east. We are working out many details, which could take 6 months or could take a couple years.... Although i'm ready to move forward with whatever we are going to do right now, I am not stressing too much. The wife and I still have good careers out here, and worst case scenerio, I am "stuck" in San Diego for a while longer with the family. I can't think of a better place to be "stuck". Although I would pack my bags tomorrow, another west coast winter is never a bad thing =). My Daughter is due on or around July 12th. Our lease is up on January 1st, 2012... So that is pretty much our earliest availability to jump ship on our time line...

But for real, once we get something going, I will be chatting it up with you guys a lot more in preparation for the move. Its one of those things where, if i'm gonna do this, I want to do it now and get another round of life started. So much to do. So much to adapt to. I'm just ready you know?

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    $400 a month for a couch? I guess prices are higher out there huh? Maybe it's a good start.

Board looks sweet but what did you do to that track pad bro?
    My 2 friends found a house, 1700 for 3 bedrooms, its a house with a flat cement patio and a decent yard. Its exactly 2.5 miles east from the beach in PB, next to a bus route to the beach. The house is kinda old, but for 566 a month - plus im never gonna be there.
    Stoked

I cleaned the board, all traction is off the board and gay pink wax taken off. ITs a solid board, i just hate quads, its a wider board and has a good amount of foam for someone my size 190lbs, 5'11
    Last edited by Scobeyville; Apr 14, 2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: $150 Buy it, Do itttt

Images
    i know a guy who lived in hawaii for a while, then moved back out here and landed a good job as soon as he came back. although, he was living in a shack back in hawaii