LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Night Surfing To The Extreme

With all this big wave surfing talk, and talk about the eddie, I thought I would share this video I just found. This guy is practically insane, but its pretty f ucking awesome...

http://vimeo.com/19013071

Boo Yah!!!!

nighty night

That's pretty crazy - on a more realistic note, If anyone ever surfs Atlantic City, the break in front of the Taj is lit up at night and in the summer is an awesome place to keep a good session going into the night.

thats crazy!!!! first, how does he know whats lurking in the water looking for dinner. second, is his board lit red on the bottom?

That was SIIIIIIIIICK!!!! Night surfing is one of my favorite things. Still to this day one of the best barrels was a deep blacked out barrell looking at the sliver of light. This guy is another level of extreme. Does anybody know what he has on the bottom of his board, it was glowing red

Images
    Night vision goggles i take it ?

Quote Originally Posted by fupafest View Post
    That was SIIIIIIIIICK!!!! Night surfing is one of my favorite things. Still to this day one of the best barrels was a deep blacked out barrell looking at the sliver of light. This guy is another level of extreme. Does anybody know what he has on the bottom of his board, it was glowing red
    it looks like it may be a reflection of his board (red glass). I was asking the same thing

where's the video? it's just a picture of him on the wave

Images

Cool post. Just posted this on the Eddie thread. Whoops.