LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: group surf trip

group surf trip

hey, as a single girl i usually travel with trek companies but most fail to offer group surfing treks. therefore, are there any interested individuals who would be willing to get together a multiple stop surf adventure? am looking for surf company and to travel safe. i know i can always do a surf camp in portugal or hawaii or some other place. so tell your wives and girlfriends there is no hidden agenda.

Images
    Are you hot?

Images
    As a merchant marine I work a month on then have a month off I can never find anybody to travel with, all my buddies are 9-5er's. I went to Nicaragua back in 08' and it was great so I was thinking about doing it again. I also would like to hit Salina Cruz which is in the general Central America zone. Then there is Morocco and France.....

thats cool you are a merchant marine. so was my dad in wwII. so lets do a central america or closer trip when you have the break.

oh and yeah i am hot. but that isnt the point. you are too young at 17.

Images
    I was thinking about April again, it's the end of the dry season, the water is crystal clear, not too hot and the south swells start pumping. I guess I'll PM you to talk.

I'm in the same position, none of my friends have the time to go. I'm going to Thailand at the end of the year, so thats gonna be insane.........I've been looking to do a surf trip sometime soon....I feel like now is the time to go, but I need a few months to plan, for work and such.

when? how long? how much? i'm down
    i think mexico and costa rica is the best bet. But i do speak arabic so i would be down to go to Morocco then South africa.

Images
    baby age is just a number

10. www.surfcosta.com

check us out! we accomodate the single traveler, groups, whatever. from straight up house rentals to full service surf tours, we do it all. swellinfo members recieve 10% discount.

email rvb@surfcosta.com for details.
    pura vida