LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: droid app

droid app

Can you make a trial version of this app so I can see if its sweet or a waste of 3 bucks because I can just use the internet for free on my droid ... just wanna know what I am gettin b4 8 spend the cash ... times are tough. Never know if ill need that 3 dollars soon.

Images
    Seriously your crying about 3 bucks

That 3 dollars can get me a four loko ... or two steelies ... but that wasn't the answer I wanted

12 quarters!

i bought it and realized its not worth the money on my droid incredible bc i can open up swellinfo full site as fast as i can open the app

but i recently went to PR for a surf trip and the 3g was a little below par over there and was a hassle to go to browser and all that , then i remembered i had the blessed swellinfo app... it worked like a charm ! quick and informative... it was SOOO worth the 3 dollah to quickly have swell hieght and wind direction ( forecast diagram would be cool to have tho)

if your a surfer on the run buy it.... if your an east coast hermet with plenty of internet around...kinda buy it.. a four loco will give you liver failure this app will help u hunt your next best wave.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
    That 3 dollars can get me a four loko ... or two steelies ... but that wasn't the answer I wanted
    Lol the worst drinks that you could possibly buy vs. potentially worthless app?

Id take the app.

refund

If do like an app you have 15minutes to delete it and get refunded

Truth ...well maybe ill make the purchase ... love this site and would definatly support them ...I'm starting to get more apps then using the browser on my spaceship phone... and four loko is only good if u wanna get hammered asap haha

Quote Originally Posted by matt757surf View Post
    If do like an app you have 15minutes to delete it and get refunded
    Is that english?

Images

Angry

dude are you kidding me!! It's $3 and it supports a local guy, with a local business, and it just happens to be the best resource for east coast swell forecasting (and photo sharing and posting videos and chatting). It's not like Micahs panhandling on the corner, the dude put time and effort into developing both an iphone and a droid app. TOSSS HIM THREE BUCKS KOOK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    dude are you kidding me!! It's $3 and it supports a local guy, with a local business, and it just happens to be the best resource for east coast swell forecasting (and photo sharing and posting videos and chatting). It's not like Micahs panhandling on the corner, the dude put time and effort into developing both an iphone and a droid app. TOSSS HIM THREE BUCKS KOOK!!!!
    Do you even have the app?