LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: droid app

Images
    I personally use the app all the time... Not only for the forecasts, which I obviously know, but for the real time buoy and wind/weather data. The details screen, breaks down the wind every 3 hours, which of course is useful.

If you have flash on your phone, and have a fast connection, then perhaps its not worth the 3 dollars. But, the app will load your top 5 favorite locations and fast as possible on the app.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I personally use the app all the time... Not only for the forecasts, which I obviously know, but for the real time buoy and wind/weather data. The details screen, breaks down the wind every 3 hours, which of course is useful.

If you have flash on your phone, and have a fast connection, then perhaps its not worth the 3 dollars. But, the app will load your top 5 favorite locations and fast as possible on the app.
    I am sold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post

Yea I think ill purchase it especially if it runs fast ... can you use the forum and watch the videos and whatnot with the app?

I'm buggggggging out my app forecast for mounmouth county is never accurate according to this site... south rincon forecast is accrute but my. Home break is beat ... as of now it says this Thursday flat and this sat should be 5 ft.. this site says otherwise ... please help mr.swellinfo.
    Last edited by staystoked; Jan 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Images
    Bought the app as soon as it came out

Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    Bought the app as soon as it came out
    Then why didn't you give me a legit answer instead of being an ass ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
    Can you make a trial version of this app so I can see if its sweet or a waste of 3 bucks because I can just use the internet for free on my droid ... just wanna know what I am gettin b4 8 spend the cash ... times are tough. Never know if ill need that 3 dollars soon.
    this is one of those life decisions I guess

$3 on ****ty malt liquor or on a tool to improve your surfing.... hummmm

I vote that you buy the fourloko, You dirty hipster F**k

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    this is one of those life decisions.

I vote that you buy the fourloko, You dirty hipster F**k

Hahabahahahahahsh

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    I'm buggggggging out my app forecast for mounmouth county is never accurate according to this site... south rincon forecast is accrute but my. Home break is beat ... as of now it says this Thursday flat and this sat should be 5 ft.. this site says otherwise ... please help mr.swellinfo.
    The forecasts on the app should be precisely what they are on the site... If they are not, perhaps the latest data is not loading? Please compare and please try hitting the refresh button on the bottom left. If you find a bug, please report it asap, and we will get it fixed.

Images
    internet version...just fine for me in a pinch. I'm too much of a joo to spend the 3 bucks anyway! haha