LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: seaside

The water in Atlantic City is so dirty it'll make your weiner melt off. Don't surf there, ever. AC is only good for High rolling Asian gamers and Necropheliacs.

Ia
    Quote Originally Posted by SantosLHalper View Post
    The water in Atlantic City is so dirty it'll make your weiner melt off. Don't surf there, ever. AC is only good for High rolling Asian gamers and Necropheliacs.
    And the boardwalk has many cats living under it ... for all you people into beastiality out there ...

Ac sucks

Yea ac sucks please nobody ever go there just looking Out for all you and saving a trip

Last time I surfed ac I thought I was going to get aids from the water.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Seaside is where the Jersey Shore is filmed right? Gotta confess I get a kick out of watching that show. Most of the time I like seeing the panned out shots of the beach and I get a glance of nice rolling waves.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of the NJ coastal/surfing area? I always hear names getting thrown down like LBI, Cape May, Atlantic City, Ocean City, etc.? This summer I'm contemplating a northeast trip with my wife. It would be ideal to drive along the coast, like PCH, but it sucks that you can't drive from Delaware to the southern tip of NJ.

I'm sure there are plenty of sights to see, it actually doesn't seem that bad to hit up the nightlife in the NJ area during the summer.

Monmouth is the northern most of the shore, then comes manasquan, seaside, LBI (big 15? mile island with only one access bridge), followed by Atlantic city and Ocean City (again few bridges to get to OC), then finally you end up at Cape May at the southern tip). Generally people visit Seaside Heights, Ocean City, and Wildwood (visiting families should prob stick to Wildwood area, and its closer if you are coming from the south). Seaside is moreso a younger crowd which is why its called sleazeside heights.

very vague but i dont feel like typing

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    Monmouth is the northern most of the shore, then comes manasquan, seaside, LBI (big 15? mile island with only one access bridge), followed by Atlantic city and Ocean City (again few bridges to get to OC), then finally you end up at Cape May at the southern tip). Generally people visit Seaside Heights, Ocean City, and Wildwood (visiting families should prob stick to Wildwood area, and its closer if you are coming from the south). Seaside is moreso a younger crowd which is why its called sleazeside heights.

very vague but i dont feel like typing
    Definatly very vague ... missed a ton of towns .... and lbi is 18 miles long but no waves on the entire island

Images
    Instead of asking silly questions and getting sarcastic answers, just buy a surf guide book and make it easy on yourself. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ima...283155&s=books

It would be nice to come back home disease-free after a vacation.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJSwell View Post
    Atlantic City/Brigantine/Margate aren't that great at all in terms of waves and swell.
    so true, don't bother going that far down.

no offense to anyone up on the north shore but Jersey gets worse as you go up the shore in my opinion. SOuth jersey is legit cape may county is legit. and you can take the ferry from delaware up to cape may, thats close enough to driving. cape may is good on a ne swell. but cape may isnt really "jersey".