LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: blew it today

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    All I have to say is..........................

BEST SICK DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snow day for me...had a certain south end spot completely to myself today. i'm strangely ok w/ the fact that the beginning of my summer vacation has been pushed back to june 20 now given how fun the surf was today.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    snow day for me...had a certain south end spot completely to myself today. i'm strangely ok w/ the fact that the beginning of my summer vacation has been pushed back to june 20 now given how fun the surf was today.
    Yeah I needed the day off . I stoped up got a pair of new mits and decided to go back south. Tried out the new board and its pretty sweet . Took a cpl waves to get use to but after that it was pretty sweet. I got barreled on it 3 times today each time deeper in . Last time on the 4th attemp is was too deep . When I bring the rasta fins back sunday I am gonna leave the Twin with Jamie for repair

best snow day ever

Quote Originally Posted by Spongegnar View Post
    eat my ass douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    Thats definitely gay.
    hahahhahah +1

best day of January 11? don't even joke asshole it was mushy

try last week

as in

GET A ****ING TIME MACHINE

Several spots in Ocean and Monmouth county were firing...shoulder to head, occaisionally a foot or so over, and it stuck around all day.

I almost didn't go. Took the day off, but I spent 3 plus hours shovelling two driveways, then another hour dragging my daughter around in her sled. Since I have an hour plus ride to the beach, I was real tempted to park my a$$ in my leather recliner and veg, but I sucked it up and went....Man am I glad. Surfed a spot that did it's best imitation of a head high point break. Great size and form. Paddled out alone, and the crowd never grew to more than 6 people. Only problem is water seemed dirty. Hopefully i won't be getting the hershey squirts from it

They'll be other days. Just remember today the next time you feel like pussing out, and use it for motivation to get out there. Surf around here is inconsistent, grab it when you can.

padleout,central jersey was fantastic both the 19th and today,different yet somewhat equal

padleout,central jersey was fantastic both the 19th and today,different yet somewhat equal
    Both really really fun days, but I think today was touch better than the 19th. Little more size and power. Both days had fantastic conditions where I surfed in North central NJ

Quote Originally Posted by SantosLHalper View Post
    Too tired? What are you, like 75 years old? Pound some Power Goo or smoke some crystal meth and surf when there's surf. Have fun playing video games and jerking off for the next week while it's flatter than a nine year old. Clean the sand out of your cooter and paddle out!!

Hope that helps.
    thanks man! its helping!

Soft Bro, soft. I'd work double shifts In The summer yet the moment I hear there's a wave powerful enough for me to stand up on I was out there... That's like not even knee high. Priorities priorities priorities.....