LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My new surf bike

35 mph,4 stroke,epa approved,and no,the surfboard will not fly off.Video out next week.

Stamp of approval

609Surfer approves of this bike

if you build them

they will fly..... love it...!

Genius

You are literally a genius. I really think this might have quite a broad market appeal; if I was an investor, I would be getting in touch with you...

How stable is it to ride? And what's the max speed you can ride at?

Awesome!

Images
    Yeah I was just gonna ask the same question . I wold like to get some info on biggest board you can carry and the affects of windspeed while transporting a surfboard

Quote Originally Posted by Ooh View Post
    You are literally a genius. I really think this might have quite a broad market appeal; if I was an investor, I would be getting in touch with you...

How stable is it to ride? And what's the max speed you can ride at?

Awesome!
    Really stable,Ive had it up to 32 mph,that was to fast,**** happens quick,I stay around 20.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I was just gonna ask the same question . I wold like to get some info on biggest board you can carry and the affects of windspeed while transporting a surfboard
    Randy

acgsurfracks@gmail.com

tighttttt im thinking about convertin my beach cruiser now haha

Put this in the surf vehicle tread

Quote Originally Posted by choked out surfer View Post
    Really stable,Ive had it up to 32 mph,that was to fast,**** happens quick,I stay around 20.
    Eh...? 20 mph on that bike with that board overhead? Not happening unless it's all downhill from your crib to the beach. You're likely doing 10-12 mph on the flats, maybe.

How many people does it take to unstrap that setup? Because it looks like you unstrap one end of the longboard & then have to move to the other, lending added chances to the situation for board falling off.

Details.....do tell....