LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday

1. tough call for outer banks but im gonna try it.. on nearshore wind model it shows an area of light west winds that starts near nc/va border and drift south through the day... gusty sw winds in front of that thing tho...see what tommorow can offer.

Images
    SW winds are good if you still around pea islan and dont go all the way south...

let us know what you come up with.

Bethany

Waves stink here. N/NE winds got it by the tide. The ocean is drying up.

How is it looking in south jersey today? Do you think it will be better today or tomorrow. It looks like the swell will be wind driven (and destroyed) tomorrow. Will the ground swell today hold up throughout the day? Or is tomorrows wind swell looking better?

Images
    south jersey is looking good right now. south facing areas are key. get on it before the wind does.

6. fun day! got to rodanthe around 9am and winds were SW around 15. perfect forecast as it was around chest and super fun. groundswell was really cranking through south of the bridge even through the high tide.

Images
    nice man!

the rodanthe area handles the g swell pretty good.

Nice call

I went out this am uptown ocmd and it was fun but right on shore... but from 5:30 to 7:30 I went downtown for a session and it was really fun. Good sandbar that was working like a charm at times. Seemed like it was a bit bigger in the evening, with some super nice sets with nice lines. Best day in a while. Nice forecast, it was right on.

Images
    Ya, I got a few today... Some fun g swell lines, too bad it wasn't cleaner.