LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

worthwhile sunday

probably gonna surf tomorrow mornin ocnj. doesn't look to be too spectacular, probably waist high at high tide, but should be clean,should be fun. thoughts? screw the steelers...and packers

Images
    It will be a fun tomorrow it looks I am takin the log and heading over that way

Just go anyway. Isn't it supposed to be sunny and clear for the mid-atlantic to the northeast tomorrow? That's enough to make thigh high waves appetizing for me. I went out in VB this afternoon and it was surprisingly good, some shoulder high peaks. Left at around 5 and the SW wind was kicking, hopefully the waves dont get blown to flat overnight.

vb was fun this afternoon; cleaner than i expected and warm air temps - i left at 3:30 when the south wind started to crank up and the sky got extra bleak. sun tomorrow will be most welcome

i'll be in OCMD tomorrow morning. hoping for a little bump. I'll be by myself so if anyone wants to trade waves around the south end of mid-town, send me a PM.

looks a little weak about an hour and a half from high tide. 1st street cam is down, big surprise! im still goin

Yeah , doesnt look to promising at all maybe later after high

Images
    cams looks pretty fun in NJ, looks deep and a lot arent breaking with the high tide but ive seen some clean waist high sets come through that look fun. i bet itll be good closer to low tide later

Images
    yeah I am gonna head out in a cpl hours after the tide switch. I would go sooner but I got some guy coming to buy my landrover today so I gotta wait til he get here before I leave

surfed the incoming tide this morning.... i feel like i really scored, waves were breakin decent hollow rights and lefts but that offshore wind was a little too much after about 1030am. probably will get good again with a little less water.