LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,406
    Mon. Co. 10-1pm fun, clean, waist to chest peelers. Still reeling when I left. Beautiful day in the water with the local crew.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    vb was fun this afternoon; cleaner than i expected and warm air temps - i left at 3:30 when the south wind started to crank up and the sky got extra bleak. sun tomorrow will be most welcome
    HA! I got there at 4 for the dusk sess and I was so pleasantly surprised. Surfline report said 1-2 and very poor. Swellinfo said it would be flat. Damn if it wasnt better than a lot of days that get all hyped up in the reports. glassy thigh-waist high nuggets, inconsistent but bigger sets, just me and 1 friend on it... ill take that any day! Today wasn't happening though. Maybe DP but I didnt even get up to check with that early high tide.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    well after sitting around til 1:30 wait for this guy to come buy to buy my truck he calls and hanst even left and tried to chew my donw on the price. I said call me when you get 2200 dollars.

    Paddled out at AVL from 2- 4 Waist to chest super fun and only 2 other guys out

    I get out of the water they guy calles me back he has 2200 for my truck LOL

  4. #14
    where did you guys surf its flat everywhere I was

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    well after sitting around til 1:30 wait for this guy to come buy to buy my truck he calls and hanst even left and tried to chew my donw on the price. I said call me when you get 2200 dollars.

    Paddled out at AVL from 2- 4 Waist to chest super fun and only 2 other guys out

    I get out of the water they guy calles me back he has 2200 for my truck LOL
    i guess he sold the rest of his drugs he needed to sell.

  6. #16
    belmar had lines

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Maaad fun in seaside today !

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i guess he sold the rest of his drugs he needed to sell.

    Yeah I guess he did Dont matter how he got it . Still undecided on what I want Full Size van like a Ford E-150 or 250 . Or a 80's toyota Land cruiser

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I guess he did Dont matter how he got it . Still undecided on what I want Full Size van like a Ford E-150 or 250 . Or a 80's toyota Land cruiser
    2011 chevy silverado 2500 hd.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,894
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    2011 chevy silverado 2500 hd.
    Nah I dont need any Payments it cuts in to my spending cash . Plus I can and dotn mind wreching on my vehicals.

    The toyota has 4 wheel drive and a bullit proof drive train. But so it the van I am looking at plus it has all that extra room for changing out of wetsuits and would be nice for camping and road trips